Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mining Farmersville

Utica College's graduation ceremony was Sunday; so most of my intense school work is now over for a little bit (although I have a full day of academic paperwork to do today). On Monday I headed down to Pennsylvania to visit my friend and fellow collagist Anthony Morgan (who won an award for his work in this year's NCS postcard show). Yesterday, we went to the Farmersville auction in Lancaster County, PA. It's exciting to search through all the stuff and find interesting vintage materials for collage! Of course, in the "old days", Anthony wasn't as interested in finding collage materials. These days, we "compete" a little bit. Anyway, here are some of the gems we found yesterday...






1 comment:

  1. Great finds. I look forward to seeing some of these 'resurrected' in your work.

    ReplyDelete